After moving to Saint Louis to earn a degree in International Business, I opened my photography business in 2014. While I now live in the city I still long for those endlessly clear night skies and the enchanting, lush forests of the Missouri countryside. I am a homebody, but I love to see the world. I take any opportunity that I can to travel!
After a decade of partnership, I married my best friend in October 2019. It was such a beautiful celebration…that I remember only parts of. If I could offer some wedding day advice to my clients – be sure to continually remind yourselves to take pause, admire the results of your hard work and planning, and soak in all of the love and support that surrounds you. The day will be over before you know it.
Hi, I’m Lindsay. It's really nice to meet you!
At heart, I am a nature-loving minimalist. I spent my childhood living in a log cabin in the woods of Ste. Genevieve and developed a deep appreciation for the natural world and the skies above.
I feel at home among the great outdoors and am most at peace when I am lost in nature.
Extra Tidbits About Me
- A bucket list experience of mine is to visit and photograph every U.S. National Park.
- The Kennedy Space Center is my equivalent to Disney World.
- I love animals and have kept freshwater aquariums since childhood.
- I have visited the St. Louis Aquarium, the Shedd Aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium, the Tennessee Aquarium, Newport Aquarium, Aquarium of the Pacific and the Wonders of Wildlife Aquarium.
- I am a member and frequent visitor of the St. Louis Aquarium and Missouri Botanical Garden.
- I love traveling and writing all about my experiences.
- My personality type is ISFJ-T.
- I am a total documentary junkie. Especially if it involves science and nature.
- I am working towards earning certification as a Missouri Master Naturalist.
- One of the best parts of my day is my early morning, predawn run.
- I have a strong aversion to celery seed and cilantro.
- I got married in October 2019, and you can read about it here.
EXPLORING OUR WORLD
is one of my biggest passions in life, and I love to write about it.
COMPETITIONS & PRESS
Macro & Nature Photography
My personal work, which focuses primarily on nature photography, has been featured in the following publications & galleries: LooksLikeFilm, 33November Series (Finalist), SEEN 2015 (Winner, Motorsports Category), Webster Arts Small Works I & II (Finalist).
My photography work has been featured in Midwest Bride, Style Me Pretty, How He Asked, The Trendy Groom, Popsugar, The Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, Woman’s Day Magazine, ABC News, NY Daily Blog, NetMoms & Wedding Paper Divas.